Md Meer Hasan: Biography

 Md Meer Hasan: Biography





My Photo

Meer Hasan


View Full Size to Click Image


Contact me:


My Web Page

mdmeerh245@gmail.com

On Blogger since July 2020


Md Meer Hasan Social Media Accounts:

LinkedIn: { Md Meer Hasan}

Instagram: { Md Meer Hasan}

Twitter: { Md Meer Hasan}

YouTube: { Md Meer Hasan}

Bada Business Community: {Md Meer Hasan}



My blogs

Jio Life Twenty20

Saarthi Service Center

Meer

About me:

Gender:  MALE

Industry:  Marketing

Occupation:  Business

Location:  Samstipur, Bihar, India

Links Wishlist


Introduction: {Md Meer Hasan}

•My name is MD Meer Hasan 

•l am 18 years old 

• I belong to a middle class family 

• I live in est India bihar. 

• I have passed 10th and 12th from NCERT board 

• I am pursuing of B. A. from P.S.P.+2 School. Bithan.Bihar . 

•My strongest point is that I can learn from my atmosphere and my weakest point is that I believe in people so easily. 

• I have six members in my family 

• I am the eldest one 

• My father is a telar master and my mother is a home maker • I like to .... and to ... 

*Thank you*

Interests:

  •  ✓•Education 
  • ✓•Economics 
  • ✓•Geography 
  • ✓•Motivational speaker 
  • ✓•Motivet book 
  • ✓•Health 
  • ✓Madicin information

Favorite Movies:  The perseut of happiness

Favorite Music कर दिखाने का मौका जब भी किसमत है (दबंग)

Favorite Books: 

•Rich dad poor dad 

•The 7 habbits of highly effective People And failure man book 

•The power of your subconscious mind... and Many more... 


Md Meer Hasan

•My name is MD Meer Hasan •l am 18 years old • I belong to a middle class family • I live in est India bihar. • I have passed 10th and 12th from NCERT board • I am pursuing of B. A. from P.S.P.+2 School. Bithan.Bihar . •My strongest point is that I can learn from my atmosphere and my weakest point is that I believe in people so easily. • I have six members in my family • I am the eldest one • My father is a telar master and my mother is a home maker • I like to .... and to ... *Thank you*

Thanks for your feedback and Comments
See you soon with the answer to your question.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post